My Twitter Feed

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Traffic in Bangalore…Part 2

Recent developments in the situation in Bangalore have prompted me to write this blog.
Don’t worry traffic is still the same, people still flaunt the rules…

One major change that I have noticed is that Roads are being laid afresh and they have survived a rain….A big kudos to Mr. Kumaraswamy (CM) and his team…

The roads that have been laid so far are of good quality and have helped in increasing the life of the vehicles :)
Most of the roads that were in the East of Bangalore are all laid… I was mighty surprised when I saw this happen a month ago… So far so good… Lets just hope that the telephone companies DON’T take note of this…Otherwise they would be back to start digging again…

Another thing that I have noticed quite prominently is the appearance of Traffic signals in almost all areas…. These signals running on Solar Power have helped immensely in regulating the traffic…

Could this be the beginning for a new beginning??? Lets wait, watch and pray.

Good night … and good luck

No comments: